Level Editor item
Special item category
Available in Happy Wheels since version
On the picture to the right, you can see all of the sign types in order.
List of signs
- Left Sign - A green sign with a westerly pointing, white arrow.
- Right Sign - A green sign with an easterly pointing, white arrow.
- Up Sign - A green sign with a white arrow pointing upwards.
- Down Sign - A green sign with a white arrow pointing downwards.
- Slow Sign - An orange stop sign that reads "SLOW" in black.
- Stop Sign - A classic stop sign.
- Falling Boulder Sign - A yellow sign with a falling boulder symbol. Used to warn players of incoming boulders/meteors or any other objects that may try to fall on you.
- Skull And Crossbones - A yellow sign with a skull and crossbones. Used to warn players of any possible death of any sort. Similar to the Jolly Roger of a pirate.
- Pedestrian Sign - A yellow sign with an old man with a cane on it. Usually after this sign, Wheelchair Guy NPCs will be placed to use this motif.
- Child at Play Sign - A yellow sign bearing two kids on a black see-saw, commonly used to show children are at play. Level makers commonly add NPCs of small characters (mostly Irresponsible Son) as a reason to use this motif.
- Radiation Sign - A yellow sign with a black radiation symbol. Often marks an area of death or as decoration in most levels.
- Explosion Sign - A yellow sign with a black explosion on it. Commonly used to warn players of homing mines or landmines.
- Happy Face Sign - A yellow sign with a black happy face. Often marks a finish line, or a safe spot.
- Seven of the signs were made by Jim and the other six were made by Jason.
- This is the only miscellaneous item that can't be set as interactive.
- A sign takes up one from the art limit in the Level Editor.
- There is an unused miscellaneous sign asset in the game files of presumably a birthday cake.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.