Welcome to the general discussion page! If you have any questions, comments, concerns or just want to say hi, add a new topic and get started!
Please note that old, inactive posts may be deleted to avoid clutter.
This is an example of a topic on this page. Feel free to add your own from pressing the button on the top!
--Robert 06:06, June 29, 2016 (UTC)
Hello, I have been trying some things with level editor and I'd like to report some bugs that I have noticed.
If there is a more official place to put this, could someone please direct me to it?
1. Having triggers set up to activate triggers does not work, although this seems to be a capitalized upon feature of the level editor. I have resorted to having the first trigger wake a remote object from sleep, which falls and activates the second trigger.
2. After adding a separate trigger as a target to the original trigger, it cannot be removed using the 'Remove Target' button. The button stays visible but does not do anything.
3. Joints with high motor torque/force and set limits behave oddly when the jointed object is pushed against the joint limit. The object often moves further than specified in the limits, and applies a large amount of force to objects that touch it. This is exemplified when a blade object jointed like the above stabs/embeds itself in an object. I don't code, but maybe jointed limits could be coded where if the jointed object is at the joint limit and force is being applied towards the limit, it will behave like a fixed object.
4. As far as I can tell, the 'change motor speed' option when a joint is triggered does not work. This may just be when changing the motor speed to the reverse of the previous selection.
5. Also, the 'set to fixed' option when a non-fixed object is triggered does not seem to work.
Thanks for reading, and have a nice day.
Is Jim dead?
Happy wheels didn't update in a year, is Jim dead, did he abbandon HW, what happened TheGlitch01 (talk) 14:01, October 26, 2016 (UTC)